Header Ads

Sarkodie Responds To Lord Kenya's Comment.

It appears that that feuds between music artistes are never going to end.Just recently Lord Kenya lashed out at Sarkodie.

Multi-award-winning Ghanaian rapper, Sarkodie, fired back at Lord Kenya, after the  musician-turned-pastor, asked him to stop bragging that he is the best rapper in the business.


“You don’t become the best rapper in one year, it’s for decades. Before we say someone is the best, do you know how many years he has to work for it? To be honest, how many albums does he [Sarkodie] have? I’m asking them to stop bragging…he [Sarkodie] hasn’t arrived yet and has to take his time… Okyeame Kwame is the best because he knows what he is doing,” Lord Kenya told Takoradi-based Empire FM last week.


In what appears to be response to Lord Kenya on Twitter, Sarkodie said, “Just for the record, I don’t brag … I’m a rapper”.

Earlier, in a post promoting his new album, Take it Back, Sarkodie appeared to have taken a shot a Lord Kenya.

“Big ups to the fans and media pushing the ‪#‎TakeItBack‬ Agenda I say Thank you. loads of Mcees killed it back in the day and trust me you can’t fix all of em on a joint but y’all know them #TakeItBack. Just for the record I don’t brag lol … I’m a rapper …,” he stated.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.